Our new Big Dog hitch converter lets a Corolla carry your gear like a Tundra!
The Big Dog hitch converter addresses those small car issues of low ground clearance, hard to access hitch pins, and only being able to select racks that are based on the 1 and 1/4 inch size! The Big Dog is like a turbo boost for your car's gear carrying ability!
- Anti-wobble mounting is integral in the adaptor to virtually eliminate movement between the adaptor and vehicle
- Solid high-strength steel-not a hollow square tube- for increased stability and strength
- Brings hitch pin access out from under the bumper, making the MAX even easier to get on/ off in seconds
- Lets you use the larger 2 inch size stinger, which typically means you can carry racks with higher load ratings
- Accepts all standard 2 inch rack stingers
- Elevates your rack up 100 mm to aleviate racks scraping on driveways, dips, bumps
- Top insertion length is 7 inches ( 180 mm) , to accept brands that come with internal anti-wobble elements
- The gloss black powder coat integrates perfectly with the MAX, still looks great with other brands
- Big Dog has a weight limit of 250 pounds total ( weight of equipment plus rack weight )
- Rack use only - NOT for towing
The Big Dog adaptor is now in process, if you have a 1 and 1/4 hitch , you will love the Big Dog! Order yours today!
48 state shipping shown, orders from AK or Hi will be contatcted with exact costs prior to processing the order.