The new MAX racks were developed to make getting out for a ride a breeze! With our April flash sale you get a great rack, save $50 off the standard retail price of $239- and we will even toss in free 48 state shipping- an additional $35 savings!
Get yours today, quantities are limited and this flash sale ends May 1 !
- Carries most bikes -road, mtb, cross, and fat wheels up to 26 " x 5 inch tire without any adaptors required
- Load and go! Secures your bike in seconds, without frame contact, so it's great for carbon or alloy frames
- At just 19 1/2 lbs, it may be the lightest stand up style hitch rack- and that makes it easy to install remove or store
- 49.5 inch maximum wheelbase
- Steel center section and aluminum beam = high strength, low weight
- Composite wheel supports feature dual grooves to handle road/mtb/fat without any issues
- Premium grade webbing is used to secure the wheels for added strength
- Easy to use J hook and handle ratchet over the front wheel for stability and hold
- Low rack height is great for easy bike loading or removal
- Premium gloss black powder coat looks great and is far tougher than standard paint
- Expandable with the the MAX Plus to become a great 2 -bike carrier
- Easy assembly, tools supplied for assembly in case you don't have your own
- Installs or removes in seconds, compact size and light weight lets you stow in vehicle or garage
- Fits 2 inch hitch receivers ( for 1 and 1/4 " size, see the Big Dog adaptor under accessories)
- Internal anti-wobble attachment eliminates bounce and noise when on your vehicle
The MAX rack is now in stock, order yours today!
Customers from Alaska, Hi , will be contacted for their appropirate surcharge for shipping.
IMPORTANT : do not use the MAX or MAX Plus with bikes that have a front fender or with a front tire that is unable to hold air, or is not able to be pumped up firmly
Check that your bicycle's tires and wheels are not heated by your vehicles exhaust prior to use! Your vehicle's exhaust is hot, and could cause damage to your tires and wheels! Check to see that your vehicle's exhaust is aimed down or to a side. For exhausts that aim directly at rack level, see your dealer or parts store for exhaust tips to re-direct your exhaust away from the rack.
note: may not accept fat bikes with 27.5 diameter with tires over 4 inches wide